Have you been injured and required medical treatment?
At McCarthy Accident Law we have hands on practical experience in dealing with accident claims in and out of court. We are experienced negotiators and litigators. We know what compensation you should achieve and if that is not offered we will take your case to court.
We are a dedicated team committed to our clients to achieving successful results for them and their families.
We offer a free consultation service.
We deal with all types of personal injury claims in Scotland and abroad.
We will conduct your case of a No Win No Fee basis with no upfront costs.
If you need help or want to ask a question then feel free to contact us and we will get back to you the same working day.
There are time limits in making a personal injury claim in Scotland. Generally speaking you must raise and serve a court action within 3 years of the date of your accident or knowledge of the injury, although the courts may relax the time limits in certain circumstances if it is equitable to do so.
Types of cases we deal with:
- Accidents Abroad
- Accidents at Work – read more >
- Accidents on property
- Brain Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Criminal Injuries
- Construction site Accidents – read more >
- Fatal Accidents
- Injury caused by Animals
- Injury caused by Defective Products
- Injury caused by Exposure to Harmful Substances
- Lifting operations and Lifting Equipment cases – read more >
- Manual Handling cases – read more >
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Protective Equipment cases – read more >
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment cases – read more >
- Roads and Pavement cases
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Spinal Injuries
- Trip, Slip or Fall
- Work at Height Regulations – read more >
For more information or to discuss any services, please contact us by telephone on 0141 337 6678 or 07988 905 198 or by complete our enquiry form and we will contact you to discuss.